What is the Utopia Life?
This Month is filled with exciting news at Utopia salon.
This Month we Celebrate
Utopia’s 17th BIRTHDAY
Also starting this month Lisa and the team have started their annual fundraising efforts to benefit The American Cancer Society Relay For Life. The goal for this year is $5000. If we raise $3000 Lisa will color her hair PURPLE if we hit the $5000 goal she will turn the PURPLE hair into a MOHAWK.
We REALLY want to see this Purple Mohawk
You can help by Making a donation here
To Find out more About Relay For Life – The event schedule- Or how to Participate visit https://secure.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLCY21WER?pg=entry&fr_id=100629
You did it!!!
You are Whole Perfect Strong Powerful Loving Harmonious and Happy
Utopia is more than a salon, it is a lifestyle. The definition is the ideal perfect place and life and positive vibes. Who doesn’t want that? This year we decided to expand the Utopia feeling to outside the salon as well.
Utopia Salon is excited to announce that you can have
The Utopia Life in your everyday in everyway.
The Utopia Life is an online store bringing positive, upbeat, motivational apparel, home décor, jewelry, and more. Get some for gifts, get some for yourself. Now you can shop online while still supporting your local small business.
HERE ARE THE APPOINTMENT GUIDELINES FOR REOPENING AT Utopia Salon: We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you are feeling sick or have a temperature of 100.4 or more. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask! If you cannot comply with these guidelines, we will need to reschedule your appointment What we are doing:
- Employees will receive a temperature check prior to entering premises
- No Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms
- All equipment used by a service provider will be sanitized between guests
- Clean/sanitized capes, towels and smocks for each guest
- Employees will wear a new apron or smock for each guest
- Stations will be at least six feet apart
- Doors, exits, bathrooms and all common areas will be sanitized on a regular basis
- Employees and guests will wear protective face masks
- The number of guests on premises will be limited
What you will do:
- All guests MUST wear a face mask
- You must text 360-573-4806 upon your arrival to let us know you are here
- Guests will be served by appointment only
- Guests will be greeted at the entrance, temperature will be taken, and we will ask you to sign waiver
- If the salon is at capacity, guests will receive a text when they can enter the premises, as you may be waiting in your car or outside
- Limit personal items to only essential keys, phone, payment.
- 1 guest per service provider, no kids, friends, family members
- We are required to place a cloth over your face while shampooing
- No persons will be allowed to sit in the waiting area
- Guest will be expected to wash their hands or use sanitizer upon entering the salon
- Do not take retail off the shelf, we will assist you with your home care needs
Please understand that due to the extended time between services and any at home treatments whether nonprofessional or professional, may result in unpredictable results. We may require extra time, products, and costs to provide the best service possible. Thank you for your patience, support and understanding with these new reopening guidelines.
Refer a Friend!
Who doesn’t love a Discount? Refer a friend, co-worker or family member and you both receive a gift
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for specials and contests this month
Don’t Miss out on these Awesome Specials