You did it!!!
We made it through one of the most controversial and complicated years in a very long time.
You are Whole Perfect Strong Powerful Loving Harmonious and Happy
Utopia is more than a salon, it is a lifestyle. The definition is the ideal perfect place and life and positive vibes. Who doesn’t want that? This year we decided to expand the Utopia feeling to outside the salon as well.
Utopia Salon is excited to announce that you can have
The Utopia Life in your everyday in everyway.
The Utopia Life is an online store bringing positive, upbeat, motivational apparel, home décor, jewelry, and more. Get some for gifts, get some for yourself. Now you can shop online while still supporting your local small business.
Don’t forget if you came in to visit us in November or December you received an envelope with your Golden Ticket. Make sure you bring it back during your January or February appointment to see what you won. Prizes include Free services and Free products.
HERE ARE THE APPOINTMENT GUIDELINES FOR REOPENING AT Utopia Salon & Day Spa: We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you are feeling sick or have a temperature of 100.4 or more. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask! If you cannot comply with these guidelines, we will need to reschedule your appointment What we are doing:
- Employees will receive a temperature check prior to entering premises
- No Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms
- All equipment used by a service provider will be sanitized between guests
- Clean/sanitized capes, towels and smocks for each guest
- Employees will wear a new apron or smock for each guest
- Stations will be at least six feet apart
- Doors, exits, bathrooms and all common areas will be sanitized on a regular basis
- Employees and guests will wear protective face masks
- The number of guests on premises will be limited
- All guests will arrive showered with clean hair (within 3 hrs of appointment) and fresh clean clothes
- All guests MUST wear a face mask
- Guests will be served by appointment only
- Guests will be greeted at the entrance, temperature will be taken, and we will ask you to sign waiver
- If the salon is at capacity, guests will receive a text when they can enter the premises, as you may be waiting in your car or outside
- Limit personal items to only essential keys, phone, payment.
- 1 guest per service provider, no kids, friends, family members
- We are required to place a cloth over your face while shampooing
- No persons will be allowed to sit in the waiting area
- Guest will be expected to wash their hands or use sanitizer upon entering the salon
- Do not take retail off the shelf, we will assist you with your home care needs
Refer a Friend!
Who doesn’t love a Discount? Refer a friend, co-worker or family member and you both receive a gift
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for specials and contests this month
Don’t Miss out on these Awesome Specials